diciembre 04, 2010

Confusion never stops


SI ALGUIEN DICE ‘TODO ESTÁ BIEN’ ¿TÚ DICES?
I'll Always remember you- hannah montana

QUE DESCRIBE MEJOR TU PERSONALIDAD?
I Belong to you - Muse

¿QUÉ TE GUSTA EN UN CHICO/CHICA?
2+2=5 - Radiohead [There is no way out You can scream and you can shout It is too late now]

¿CÓMO TE SIENTES HOY?
LOSING MY RELIGION - R.E.M [THAT´S ME IN THE CORNER. THAT´S ME IN THE SPOTLIGHT.LIKE A HURT, LOST AND BLINDED FOOL]

¿CUÁL ES TU PROPÓSITO EN LA VIDA?
Starlight - Muse [I WILL BE CHASING A STARLIGHT UNTIL THE END OF MY LIFE]

¿CUÁL ES TU LEMA?!
Tabaco Y Channel - Bacilos [fueron las mismas estrellas que un dia marcaron mis manos
Y apartaron la flor, esa flor, de mi vida...]

¿QUÉ PIENSAN TUS AMIGOS DE TI?
Decode- Paramore [The truth is hiding in your eyes and its hanging on your tongue]

¿EN QUÉ PIENSAS MUY A MENUDO?
Exo-politics- Muse [We can´t get nothing but our minds]

¿CUÁNTO ES 2+2?
ATB Feat. Tiff Lacey – My Everything [I want to tell you, but words fail me at this time]
(hubiera sido genial qe me toque 2 + 2 = 5 de Radiohead, lastima)

¿QUÉ PIENSAS DE TUS MEJORES AMIGOS?
Rehab - Amy Winehouse [They tried to make me go to rehab But I said 'no, no, no']

¿QUÉ PIENSAS DE LA PERSONA QUE TE GUSTA?
Shut Up - Black Eyed Peas [ AND IM CRAAAZZZY FOR TRYIN TO BE YOUR LAAADDDY I THINK IM GOIN

CRAZY]
¿CUÁL ES LA HISTORIA DE TU VIDA?
Hoy- Gloria Estefan [Soy una moneda en la fuente, tú mi deseo pendiente, mis ganas de revivir]

¿QUÉ QUIERES SER CUANDO CREZCAS?
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls [AND I DONT WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME CAUSE I DONT THINK THAT THEY UNDERSTAND I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM]

¿EN QUÉ PIENSAS CUANDO VES A LA PERSONA QUE TE GUSTA?
Streets of love - The Rolling Stones [You broke my heart, Walk the streets of love and they´re drenched in tears]

¿QUÉ PIENSAN TUS PADRES DE TI?
La Loba- Shakira jaja[yo se lo que quiero pasarla muy bien y portarme muy mal en los brazos de algún caballero]

¿QUÉ BAILARÁS EN TU BODA?
Second Chance - Shinedown [ Tell my mother, Tell my father I've done the best I can to make them realize this is my life I hope they understand I'm not angry, I'm just saying... Sometimes goodbye Is a second chance]

¿QUÉ MÚSICA SONARÁ EN TU FUNERAL?
Viernes- Diazepunk [aun no llegas y sé bien que no vendrás, no te dejan tus viejos, estás sufriendo pero sabes que pasará]

¿CUÁL ES TU PASATIEMPO?
That's not my name - The Ting Tings [SO ALONE ALL THE TIME AT NIGHT]

¿CUÁL ES TU MÁS GRANDE SECRETO?
Kids- MGMT [ The memories fade Like looking through a fogged mirror]

¿QUÉ PIENSAS DE TUS AMIGOS?
Si fuera Facil - Obie Bermudez [Tu ausencia es como el viento, yo no te veo pero aun te siento, cuando te fuiste se me fué la vida]

¿CUÁL ES LA PEOR COSA QUE PODRÍA PASAR?
Heads will roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs [The men cried out, The girls cried out]

¿CÓMO MORIRÁS?
Stoned - SMASH MOUTH [I got no strife I'm loving life]

¿DE QUÉ ÚNICA COSA TE ARREPIENTES?
Hot Stuff - DONNA SUMMER [WANNA BRING A WILD MAN BACK HOME]

¿QUÉ TE HACE REIR?
Glorious - Muse [Believes we could be Glorious]

¿QUÉ TE HACE LLORAR?
La camisa Negra - Juanes [se que tu ya no me quieres y eso es lo que mas me hiere, que
maldita mala suerte la mia, yo quede moribundo y lleno de dolor, respire ese humo amargo de tu
adios, lo que ayer me supo a gloria hoy me sabe a pura mier..]

¿TE CASARÁS ALGÚN DÍA?
Live forever - Oasis [I want to live I don't want to die, You and I are gonna live forever]

¿QUÉ ES LO QUE MÁS TE ASUSTA?
Creep - Radiohead [You're so fuckin' special I wish I was special But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here]

¿LE GUSTAS A ALGUIEN?
I Don't Wanna Wait - The Veronicas [baby it's you I need, So please make up your mind
It's time to choose I don't wanna say say goodbye to you...]

SI PUDIERAS RETROCEDER EL TIEMPO ¿QUÉ CAMBIARÍAS?
Plug in Baby - Muse [Change me and replace the envying To forget your love, Now it's time for
changing And cleansing everything To forget your love]

¿QUÉ TE HIERE AHORA?
Love story - Taylor Swift [And my daddy said Stay away from Juliet But you were everything to me And I was beggin' you Please don't go This love is difficult But it's rea, My faith in you was fading, I keep waiting for you But you never come]

¿CÓMO TITULARÁS ESTE POST?
Clocks - Coldplay [Confusion never stops]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Así que voy a perder mi tiempo, y voy a quemar mi mente.